Upgrade Question.

Water cooling is the best way, most definitely. I would look into getting one. You might as well upgrade that RAM too to get the most out of your CPU OC. Get a Geil ONE series with the 1.5CAS or the OCZ high performance ones too. That will compliment well with 2.8GHz. Get a good power supply too and also a nice 7800GT or 7800GTX would do wonders for your system. Then, you'll need to upgrade that motherboard, lol.

TRDCorolla said:
Water cooling is the best way, most definitely. I would look into getting one. You might as well upgrade that RAM too to get the most out of your CPU OC. Get a Geil ONE series with the 1.5CAS or the OCZ high performance ones too. That will compliment well with 2.8GHz. Get a good power supply too and also a nice 7800GT or 7800GTX would do wonders for your system. Then, you'll need to upgrade that motherboard, lol.

Ok im going to get a water cooling kit instead of a heatsink /fan upgrade. Do you know of any nice water cooling kits? if so add a link.

I have no clue as to what kind of water cooling kit to get. I don't think I even know how to install one, but I can probably do it if I were to read the instruction manual. After surfing around, this looks like a good kit:

Corsair COOL Water Cooling Kit CWC100-1000 - P4 & AMD 64
http://www.xoxide.com/corsair-cool-water-cooling-kit-cwc100-1000.html

xoxide_1869_179829535

Those fans are awfully big (2x120mm fans). I think they're suppose to replace your system fans??? If so, make sure your case can support it.

Back
Top Bottom