FEAR Multiplayer anyone?

I play it too. Game on! Just tell me where, when, etc.... I'll see if I can make it.

FEAR's multiplayer is okay. It's nothing great. It's way too easy to die and it's more of a Counter-Strike: Source biteoff with better graphics, physics and features.

ACtually, it's pretty hard to die, if you have health packs and good armour and know how to play well. I have a hard time dying to tell you the truth. It's not exactly a play off cs:s, although I see your point. There's health packs, a slow mo level, in game guns that you can pick up, etc. Plus, the language is hilarious...

I've seen videos of LAN matches. Just a little burst from the Assault Rifle and they die. Yeah, I do like how you talk when you throw a grenade or kill someone. The slow-mo is innovative, but it doesn't make it something revolutionary or anything.

haha... what lan party was this? I don't people know how to play. DUde, health packs man. Use them....... I had five guys on me and I killed them all. Seriously. Maybe they were noobs, but I used my health packs, my gun (shotgun at the time) and I pwned them all. And they were shooting massively too. I was down to 4 health until I could actually use my health pack for some reason. But yeah, it was like a quintuplet kill.... lol...

no it's not easy to die. The assault rifle being clearly the best gun does kill quickly, but if u can play u won't die fast. As jac said with med packs u can kill about 5 dudes at the same time. I only have killed 4, who came from 3 different directions. And me ammo run out (no time to reload) after killing the 1st 3 guys so I just had to hit the last dude to the face with me penetrator. :)

Ohh and David u will need a very good computer to run it well, I play with p4 3.0ghz, 512 ram and fx5700 and it runs well with all of the cpu&ram settings on high or max, from the vid card settings textures on medium, shadows on, other stuff off/minimum. And that pixel thingy on (pixel doubling or whatever). Resolution 800x600 (so actually 400x300)

It's still a improved version of CS: Source with slow-mo and health packs.

Some of the weapons are cheap too...like the Particle Cannon (kinda like the Rocket Launcher from Halo 2...no skill needed). The Penetrator is creative though. I like how the Assault Rifle looks. The SMG looks like a MP5 biteoff and the Shotgun resembles the SPAS-12. I hate how so many games do that.

Half-Life 2, F.E.A.R. and a bunch of other games all have their shotgun look like the SPAS-12. It's a cool gun, but it just gets annoying. Why can't they make it look like the shotgun from Doom 3, Quake 4 or Halo 2? All those games have really good looking shotguns that don't look anything like the SPAS-12.

Yeah, true. The particle cannon is cheap... lol.. all the noobs running around with them and I show up and pwn them! hahaha... it's hilarious. I was hoping for a sort of new kinda of gun... maybe a partable ion cannon... lol...

Back
Top Bottom