what kinda wireless keyboard\mouse setup?

I would use RF because with IR, you need direct line of sight. RF, the frequency is scattered. Plus, RF is pretty affordable, but so is IR.

So, because this is going to be for a laptop, i will be puttin the screen on a table or such thing, then have the laser mouse next to me on the couch or something, and the keyboard in my lap. SO what would you reccomend for that.

Since Bluetooth is soooo expensive, RF or IR is fine. For me, I would get any wireless keyboard that uses RF. What is the frequency used on that anyways? I've got wireless stuff everywhere, I wonder if there's bound to be conflicts? Only thing I hate about IR is that the mouse or keyboard must be facing each other with the infrared reciever in order to get a response. Think of your remote control for TV. Any other angle, it won't work. RF is better because you can be facing backwards or across the room and you will still get through depending on the signal strength.

I would get something like this:
Logitech Cordless Internet Pro Desktop 967461-0403 Black 104 Normal Keys 8 Function Keys USB RF Wireless Slim Desktop Mouse Included - OEM
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16823126168#DetailSpecs

oh ok, thanks that looks good, The only thing: it looks like crap all black im gonna go look for a 2 toned one similar, and smaller then that one, but thank you for the reccomendation

Ha, creative is making mice and keyboards too? I like logitech as is. Bluetooth just because of range, and better performance. but $$$.... so it's up to you...

Back
Top Bottom