Delete...

Half Evil

Golden Master
Not delete old posts or threads, but, delete any use that has zero posts, and hasnt logged on for a month. Delete any use that has less then 100 posts, and havent logged in for a year. Its just an idea that crossed my mind. So yeah, i posted it, lol.

But then the forum registered members (numbers) will go down and that could hurt CF.

Theyre all bots though anyways

Check out just the first two pages on the list

omg i just had a look at "H]ard Forums" jeez louise mate! thats some hecticly huge forum!! i went to the site and saw like 1000 people online... meh i so prefer this place, a lot more cosy you could say hehe =D

Nat

I'm fairly sure at least some of the people there would be bots as well...

I've often found that the counters on forums are a little hard to believe...

jac006 said:
lol... it makes us look bigger. Of course, with forums like [H]ard|Forum - powered by vBulletinhttp://hardforum.com/showthread.php?p=1028165721#post1028165721 we need all the people we can get...

Shesshhh, that is like the biggest forum I have EVER seen. When I looked at it, there were 1,412 members and guests combined with 420 of them being actual members!!!!!! I thought this forum was big. This is nothing compared to that. I guess the good thing about that is getting a lot of answers and opinions.

David Lindon said:
< 100 posts?

There are some active members with less than 100 posts.

No i mean users with less then 100 posts, that HAVENT logged in for at least a year.

Back
Top Bottom