Modding Cars...

Was going to edit it for you but the image link isnt correct...It seems that your the only one who can accsess it

rangerover.jpg

audi.jpg

There you go :p

i just copied ur links, the rover worked, but the audi one was wrong but it re-directed me to the page. So i just used the img tags and posted, lol

great work dude, i no some people but they are on bootleggers.us, just sign up and ask someone in the Of topic or game forums to make you one and they will but it cost, bl money, or you could ask someone in the forums and ask about Has anyone got any of the Pimp my ride pics, someone should help.

Anyway, good work, and goodluck

wiktorek01 said:
wicked! I just got a 1998 Nissan Altima 5-speed :)
I'm thinking of some real mods, i'll take a picture 2morrow during the day and post it

I use to own a 95 Altima GXE, but totaled it. Add a Place Racing CAI, Flowmaster complete cat-back exhaust system, upgrade the ECU, upgrade to a high flow catalytic convertor, 17" wheels, 1" drop all around, strut bar and rear stabilizer, Hotshot header, or simply drop a turbo in it, lol.

haha, yea. But for now, i'm just going to get a cd deck, speakers, and rims and new tires. Because this is my "learning" car, haha. I dont even have a license yet! So when i turn 18 tho, my dad promised me a nicer car, so i'm just gettin mods i can put in the new car....

Oh man, didn't know you were that young. You know a good car to get that is affordable is the SRT-4. That thing is all tweaked out and it's only $18,000 for a used one I saw. Pretty good for a 245 some odd horsepower, turbo-charged. They'll come out with something better though. They always do, just like computers, lol....

Back
Top Bottom