What would you do if your best friend turned out to be the Antichrist?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not a antichrist, but I'm sure I'm pretty close. I hate religion, but I have no problem with religious people :p I just don't like how religion is setup now, and what it's become. Ontop of the fact that I don't believe in god what so ever.

Chris

For those who believe in religion - there is an antichrist who is attempting to gather masses on his side, i.e. using tools such as frustration, hatred, fear, currupt politicians, terrorists, etc., and then again, God is also angry with this planet and is using 'natural disasters' to such an extent not experienced before. So, I guess it's all in the interpretation. There is good and evil, as we all experience, but I don't necessarily believe in religion or fanaticism of any kind, as long as I can look myself in the mirror. But the way things are going at present it does scare me. A scientist and/or socioligist would blame it on society and evolution. To each his own.

To each his own. ahahah, am i the only one who gets this? ahaha (i am really laughing). Well what exactly is hapening in this world that is wrong. (I know them or most of them, but you come up with a list and i will tell you why these are happening)

If you dont believe in religion, dont bother posting in a topic about such. We dont want to hear it. I'm sure if youve been here a while we know you dont by now.

And yes Im a christian

draconum said:
I'm not a antichrist, but I'm sure I'm pretty close. I hate religion, but I have no problem with religious people :p I just don't like how religion is setup now, and what it's become. Ontop of the fact that I don't believe in god what so ever.

And you obviously dont know what the antichrist is, It's not A antichrist. Antichrist is son of satan, Sent here to make the world believe he is god.

Oh really? Since when was this the "Christian Only" thread? We have the right to state our opinions, so if you don't like them, deal with it.

If it is blatantly obvious what kind of topic it is why did you click on it?

You came in here knowing full well that it was religious and you merely wanted to start an arguement. It having people shoot down our beliefs with no grounds to stand on offends us.

As I said, We don't want to hear it. That is our opinion. If you want to make a "Lets talk about some stupid reasons that could suggest that maybe god doesnt exist" thread then By all means go ahead, I wont waste MY time posting in there and bothering you with my unwelcome opinions.

Whatever. I'm wasting my time talking to such a narrow-minded being. Ugh.

This thread was going okay with no arguments, until YOU jumped back in and had to bitch about our opinions. You're free to state whatever you want about your faith, and I could care less. Just because this thread is about your friends who oh-so hate your religion doesn't mean that people who aren't "believers" are not allowed to post in here. No one is forcing you to admit anything or prove anything. You're the one who's getting mad at someone's opinion. :rolleyes:

Good job. You've offcially made this thread sink in to the deep blue sea of locked threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom