Who is using what?

I dont fully understand the differnece between Xp,home, and professional, and media center....OMFG! i forgot to include Media Center Edition *slaps hand* damnit!

Ive got a copied version of windows...I know, I know im very bad. But there was no way I was going to pay over £100 for a version of xp...

99nasha said:
Ive got a copied version of windows...I know, I know im very bad. But there was no way I was going to pay over £100 for a version of xp...

I've got copied 2000, don't worry about it :D

The thing was in PC World in Edinburgh they were selling 2000 for about £50 more than XP Pro...

That shop is a rip-off - buy online.

On this current PC I'm using WinXP Home, SP2; another has Win95; then my b/f has XP Prof. My other oldie but still goodie has 3.1, and my laptop has XP Home also. I had 98 on one of my now dead ones, and always had trouble with it until I reinstalled at least once a year to clean 'her' up. It's been so long, that 98 still puzzles me and when I try to help my friends with their problems, I get stuck sometimes as I had to get rid of a lot of my books for space. Now I create my books with Adobe Acrobat Professional and keep on CD. Bravo for new technology..This way I can share my gathered knowledge with PDFs and send them off. It was really worth the investment.

To change the subject, I also create coloring books for kids in PDF format, for free, so if anyone with kids would like some, just PM me or email me at hanus49@yahoo.com - I don't own copyrights on any pictures, just enjoyed coloring as a kid, and like to make things for them now with Paint Shop Pro.

OOPS, just realized this is an old thread, but the pol is still going on, so I guess it's OK?

spank_fusion said:
I can buy operating systems legally for $10. I'll probably get Vista as soon as it comes out.

How do you pull that off?.... umm... Can you get me a copy of vista when it comes out :D lol
anybody running vista beta?

Chris

Back
Top Bottom