Who here play's....

Half Evil

Golden Master
Yeah, who here play's counter strike source? Im sure there are a few of you guys. Well i have an off the wall idea. Maybe we can forum a Computer Forums Counter Strike Source Clan? symbol can be something to the extent of (CF), -=[CF]=-, _^CF^_, |CF|, hell i dont know, there are lots, and LOTS of different combinations. I thought of this becase i played with Jac006 today, (he kicked my ever lovin' ass), but i played with him, and reilzed that we should have enough people here for a clan. Maybe if someone buys us a sever, or if we donate a portion to get one, we might be able to go to CAL. But yeah, who likes the idea of a computer forums clan? It could also bring more people to the site, because if we get a server name, it could be www.computerforums.org clan server; -=[CF]=-;100 tick rate ect... And on the opening page, before you actually choose teams to play the game, we could show them the link, and then the mods of the site, and the admins of the server. Hell i dont know just a wild thought, im not sure many people will like it, but yeah, thats my idea. Enjoy!

<EDIT> has anyone else ever thought of this? just wondering...

<EDIT>Maybe David could, like sponsor us, with a server...?

I do! I do! What a great idea!

Just out of interest what server do you use? It would be nice to play with someone I knew for a change

I play almost anything that running, not many custom maps, i do like iceworld tho. But i kinda stick to deathmatch maps. What are ur main servers, ill add the ip's and we can play sometime.

<EDIT> do you think that we can pull this off?

<EDIT> 99, do you have xfire?

Im on this one because it always has loads of people on and its got great maps which download really fast.

Skybluegaming- 85.158.42.132:27015

If it has money involved it will be a challenge. But if we form a clan we could just play on someone elses server

Nah havent got x-fire

Ok ill add it tomorrow when i get on tomorrow. Because im to tired tonight. But if we did form a clan, we would want our own server. Just think of the advertising for this site. And we can password protect it for scrimmages and things of that nature. And if David is willing to pay for it, then were in business. But maybe its just you and i that like the idea. Do you think others will like it?

Your in america! Time diffrence will be an issue.

Im sure the others would like it, be pretty cool to have our own clan. We could have "CF CLAN RANKINGS" as a sticky!

EH, im gettin tired, its 4 am here, im heading to bed, and i hope people seriously consider this idea, because i think it wold be kick ass. Night all... see ya in the morning.

99nasha said:
Your in america! Time diffrence will be an issue.

Im sure the others would like it, be pretty cool to have our own clan. We could have "CF CLAN RANKINGS" as a sticky!

True, but on weekends its all good for me, but we can find a way to work around that. And as for the stick....now that would be kick ass. Tho id probably be one of the last, *blames video card* well last untill i get a new video card, because mine blows, and sometimes lagges me out. But im sure that i also in general, are an average player. Not great, but i dont suck. Well againt some people i suck *cough* Jac006. And i play with a friend from powers gaming, (best source clan in the world) actually that person is Xzerox here at the forums, and he goes to my school :p lol but yeah the sticky = cool

I think we should use the (CF), -=[CF]=-, _^CF^_, |CF| evem if we don't become a real clan.

Making a clan for CF members has bin brought up before but it never happened.

I won't be able to play. At least not any Steam titles.

My copy of HL2 was borrowed off a friend, and I'm using his Steam account (with his permission!!!).

If I played, there's a chance his CD key could get banned, right? Especially if he tried to play at the same time.

I could play Generals ZH, BF2, Rome Total War, I'm probably about to get another game - I'll let you know.

Back
Top Bottom