UK Dvd... Need it to work in Canada.

draconum

Daemon Poster
Ok,
Well my mom got a dvd from the UK and it doesn't work on our dvd player.
So is there anyway to get it working on my computer properly?
I have dvd playing software, but the menu doesn't work correctly, it doesn't seem to want to go anywhere when I click on the menu items.
Anything to help me out with be very usful.
Thanks.

Chris

it doesn't work on dvd players, but if u have a dvd drive in ur computer it should run fine.

I got a dvd from usa (I live in europe) and I could play it fine with my computer. Just try to watch it with like wmp and see what happens.

I knoo..I did the same but it was an american dvd and I wanted it to play in UK. If you have a DVD drive on ur pc, download DVD shrink, this is free and copies DVD onto computers. Copy it on, and when it asks you which region, just select all regions, something like that anyway, put the disc in, press analyze on dvd shrink, then backup. Be sure to make it region free. Save the file onto your computer, then just burn it to another disc. This will then be that film, region free, so it can be played on ur pc and DVD player

Some home DVDs have codes which let you change region settings. Have a look on the net for such codes for the model of home dvd player.

Back
Top Bottom