MSN announces Yahoo integration in MSN Messenger 8.0

i quite like msn messenger, after i run all the patchs etc so that it gets rid of all those annoying adds etc. i also like that i can use my email address which isnt a hotmail account to sign into msn. .NET Passport is pretty good :)

i dont like it cuz it supports xp

ya know whenever you get on it is there then when you likd do w/e to get it to go away it comes back

jac006 said:
Yeah, trillian does that, but you just have to have a screen name for each different im'ing program. But hey, it works...
trillian is confusing...lol

arrizx said:
trillian is confusing...lol

lol... It's ok. I work around it very well, though. Just get used to it, I guess. I like it because I don't have to log onto each and every account for each different i.m. that I have.

ACDC ROX said:
ya that is a good idea. but i use aim. there should be a program that will let you take ur ICQ, AIM, Yahoo!, or MSN s/n and talk to any other ICQ, AIM, Yahoo!, or MSN person ya know? like on this forum alot of people are msn messenger, and instead of having like 5 s/n's for all of the programs, just one program for all of them. and dont say trintion or w/e that program is with all three cuz u need 3 s/n's for it i think.
I think sn's should be universal lol :)

Yeah, that's a good idea. Talk to msn, yahoo, aim, and icq about it. also google talk.

Back
Top Bottom