What do you think of FIREFOX?

I think firefox is the best, but some websites dont work well with it. Such as windows update. And some news sites that use the Win Media player plug-in.

who hates it b/c i see, that some people say they hate it in the pole.

also being that firefox is open source, what language was it written.

also, what language are the extensions written in

Ok, here's my opinion. I like Firefox, but they need to improve on one thing. I like to use their tab feature so I open up a bunch of them. WHen I do, they are simply blank pages. I mean WTF. I want it to take me to my preset homepage, hello. I open up like 10 tabbed windows and for each of them, I have to click the Home button. Very tedious.

Actually, when I open another tab, I usually want to go to another page, so since the URL space is blank it's all good. At least for me.

TRDCorolla said:
Ok, here's my opinion. I like Firefox, but they need to improve on one thing. I like to use their tab feature so I open up a bunch of them. WHen I do, they are simply blank pages. I mean WTF. At least take me to my preset homepage, hello. I open up like 10 tabbed windows and for each of them, I have to click the Home button. Very tedious.

I actually like the blank page. I don't go to my homepage everytime I open a new window, actually, never. I know that's just me, but I like the blankness just becuase I save on my internet bandwidth where I'm opening 10 tabs and I don't have 10 sbcglobal dsl homepages loading up. Nice and clean...

lol... "whatever". Nice one there alvino, noice. See, I gave reasons. You just said "because I said so" or something pretty much like that... lol...

I like it, I enjoy the Skins, downloading threw it, and i even use it at college, same with Bosskey, they cant catch me while using firefix lmao.

Back
Top Bottom