saw II

ACDC ROX said:
ya he nvr kills anyone.

but technically he does kill them direcly but indirectly yes.

and TRDCorolla, you system is nice! but ur (i think) laptop is suckish. 4200rpm? 5200 is obselete, 4200...i dont think so no offense. pc 2700? i have 3200. and i dont have a 64 bit cpu, i have a athlon 2700+ xp. so i have 3200, 2700 isnt bad but i guess on a laptop it inst bad. but 4200 plez

Yeah, my laptop needs a lot of work. I was also thinking about upgrading that, but decided I'm not going to invest any money into it. I'll just buy another one in the next 5 years. The hard drive is such a bottleneck. Windows takes much longer to boot compared to my regular computer. I only use it for school and that's it. I don't play on it or anything. Haven't installed any games on it and don't plan to. It's got a good CPU with a lot of potential so that's the only good part about it. I love the widescreen and the built in 6-one card reader.

Everything is else is done on my Desktop. I'm seriously thinking of upgrading to a 6800GT video card. It's been pondering in my mind for the last few days. It's $300 and that's quite a chunk to put down, especially this time of year when Thanksgiving and Christmas is drawing near. It also means I have to remove the nvidia display driver, take my computer down from the shelf and unplug all the cables that are on the back of the case, open the side panel, air spray the interior in the backyard because of the build up of dust, remove the old video card, insert the new one, plug the power cable into it, and it's done. What a long step. Probably take me 45 minutes if I really take my time and do a good job cleaning out everything. I'm just too lazy...especially with midterms coming up.

The hard drive is so slow that everytime Microsoft Antispyware kicks in it takes almost 15 minutes to scan!!! I can take a shower in the meantime and it would still be scanning.

Hmmm, that sounds quite high for a scan. I also have the exact same hard drive specs as you for my desktop PC. It takes less than 10 minutes. You must have a TONS of files on your drive for that to happen. I just cleaned off my drive like a few weeks ago so now it's running much faster. Plus I did a defrag last night too.

...well, Im' off to see the movie SAWII now. Will be back later to do more homework and a little more CF. What a life huh? Can't wait to get school out of the way...

Ok, I'm back from the theaters from watching Saw II. All I have to say is DAMNNNN!!!!!! That movie is so sick, I swear to you guys that I almost walked out of there. I got sick of it because there were so many instances where blood, cutting people open, hundreds of syringes stuck in you, being burned alive, more cutting, etc...I cringed so much and at one point, had to cover my ears because I couldn't take the torture anymore. I may be a sensitive guy, but man, this movie takes the cake. For those of you that are sadistic and just love this kind of stuff, please watch it. For those who are saints and are sensitive to this kind of violence, this is the Devil's movie and not recommeneded. I was so upset that parents actually took their little kids in the theater to watch that damn movie. I almost blew up in their freaking faces afterwards, but my friend kept me calm. I swear I will never watch any more movie like Saw ever again. Saw III's coming out soon and no way in hell am I going to see that one. Saw I was ok because the worst part of the movie was the cutting off of the foot. There wasn't a whole lot more to that movie. I love horror and suspense movies, but this one is just torture to watch. I thought Freddy Kreuger was bad, sheshhh..

However, props to the creator of this second movie. Very well thought out. It combined features from the first Saw movie which was so damn cool to see. Great story, but too much pain and suffering for me to handle...

i only covered my eye's during the part with the guy and the knife with his eye.

and what was up with the pig head mask?

Back
Top Bottom