Wireless or not...

Blonde

Fully Optimized
I am still deciding wheather when i get a new laptop, i should go wireless with the keyboard and mouse. My friend has wireless but it always runs out...i have got a while to decide but still...what should i do?

gaming? if gaming, get regular usb keyboard and mouse, and if its just general use, get the wireless

Ok..Im not really a gaming person...the closest i get to games is...The Sims! Im more of an internet/email/msn person

Wireless allows for more freedom. Also, now that the technology has matured, it's alot more energy conserving and efficient.

wireless mate, thats what i got, plus you dont have cables going all over the joint =D

Wireless with keyboard and mouse? whats wrong with the laptop keyboard and mouse? lol

go with wireless internet too, its great...

The keyboard on laptops are great for travel, but I don't like them much because the depth of the pushing down is too short. It feels like you didn't push the button at all. I hate using the touch pad unless I really have to. It's annoying and you have to slide your finger a few times just to get from one end to the other.

Wireless = freedom. In gaming, wireless also = lag + battery suckage. So you decide.

Back
Top Bottom