How much do you spend?

macbook

Fully Optimized
Hi,

How much do you guys spend on computer games a year (just an average dont worry!

Thnka!

ummm, probably £30-40ish, dunno really, depends on what games are out and what i like to play... i dont play many games though...

$50-$60. I rarely buy new games anymore. I just wait till people trade them in and I get them for cheap. Or sometimes I like to be naughty and use BitTorrent with some cracks :D (which doesn't occur much...)

I just buy games when I feel like it, I don't buy games on a monthly basis, only when I wana get one.

chris

I only spend money on absotely critical games, like Half Life 2, Doom 3, etc. I might F.E.A.R. I'm still debating with myself... I want the x-fi or the nano though so I might not get F.E.A.R.

I usually only buy multiplayer gamse like BF2 and Half Life 2 so I dont really buy many games because the ones I buy last me a long time. I'm not sure if im gonna buy F.E.A.R. I didnt really like te multiplayer that much. The next game I need to buy though is Quake 4

Never bought a pc game.....might buy BF2 or FEAR, although I realize with 1GB of ram its impossible to play bf2 without restarting afterwards :p

Back
Top Bottom