New admin

lhuser

Golden Master
So, when are we going to get a new admin? I know that Mr.Lindon can't be ALWAYS active to block the spammer's IP and all that. I seriouly think he needs another hand for this forum. Lately, it has been quieter tan before, but who knows? It might pick up later! It's all up to you Mr.Lindon

Yeah, too true. I doubt he trusts us, though. He's got to learn to trust. He has his other admin dude, zane, but I rarely, if ever, see him on...

(Sorry about the edit tag, I meant to edit my own and clicked on yours!)

David's got a real world friend who has an admin account here (look up zane). But he was only given admin privileges so he could see what the vBulletin admin panel was like, if I recall correctly.

He hasn't visited in ages though, so I doubt he'd do anything here.

But this is David's forum, I don't think David will want another active admin besided himself.

EDIT: jac006 mentioned zane too, but I doubt we'll see that Desperate Dan avatar around here again, probably got his own forum up now.

it would be nice to have another active Admin around here todo some stuff when david isn't here, but it's up to him to choose weather or not we get one.
And if we do, who that person would be.

Chris

malbuc87uk said:
David's got a real world friend who has an admin account here (look up zane). But he was only given admin privileges so he could see what the vBulletin admin panel was like, if I recall correctly.

He hasn't visited in ages though, so I doubt he'd do anything here.

But this is David's forum, I don't think David will want another active admin besided himself.

EDIT: jac006 mentioned zane too, but I doubt we'll see that Desperate Dan avatar around here again, probably got his own forum up now.
Yes thats correct about zane.

The mods have access to ban users so I think thats as good as having a second admin anyway.

Desperate Dan

I'd forgotten that guys name! thanks for reminding me!

And whats with "Matrix"?

Its not someone else, never posted or anything. What is it? a spare or something?

Matrix is Mr.Lindon's second account. A test if people could register in when switched from YaBb to Vb

How ironic...

We were discussing zane yesterday, yet as I write this he's online! First time in ages!

Back
Top Bottom