mouse lag...anyone know what to do?

R1C0CH3T

Daemon Poster
wat up-
whenever im playing bf2 or counter strike and counterstrike source, and c&c generals zero hour, i experience mouse lag. everythings running fine until i go to click on somethin when i have to move the mouse, and it lags for less than a second. in cs, i can walk straight, but when i go to move the crosshairs, it lags. i know it's not the internet connection, maybe its some kind of settings somewhere. i have a xfx 6800 256.
any help would be much appreciated.

well with that card i doupt your getting FPS lag on those games but you could still try to lower the video settings. is your mouse wireless. it might be time to change the batteries.

yo yo- ill try to turn down the video settings- but i bought this card for $200 so that i could play them on full settings. a possible problem could also be my ram- 2 256's dual channel-thats pretty pansy nowadays. once i get about a hundred ill buy a gig stick-anyone know if that'll work?-ill also try the mouse drivers
peace

are you sure its nothing to do with your connection... thats what it seems like to me almost like on xbox counterstrike will do the same.

im not playing online, so it shouldn't be a problem with bf 2, i dont play cs very much so im not too worried. i dont play online in bf 2, only singleplayer

i have 2 sticks of 256mb of ram, and a whimpy radeon x300 and i can still run on full settings. So niether of those should be a problem on counterstrike scource.

lol maybe someone how you just scratched the disc in the same spot on all of them. But yea that is pretty weird try a different mouse once. That shouldnt be the problem but its worth a shot.

trying the dell ball mouse...still the same. i hate dell by the way, just to let u know.PROBLEMS W/ MOUSE LAG SUCK

Back
Top Bottom