Argh

dumb poop hdd

i am doing nothing then uninstall realplayer. now my hdd sounds like it is a lightswitch swithching on and off and on and off over and over ARGGGGGHHHHH!!!! make it stop! i got to shutdown i cant stand this

what does wth mean?

o what the heck

it is like one the pins keeps resreting or seomthing, it is like a a air tank depresureizing over and over again

it is tuff to explain.

Yeah, backup as quickly as possible.
That hard drives going :(

Don't restart again by the way, or shut down, just dont take the risk.
Backup!

Ya definitly go for backup i had that happen then the drive totally died. Right after i backed up the drive died...whew...luckey me :)

I had this happen w/ mine except I never saw I coming, I never could get it started. I turned it on and it started clicking and wouldn't start windows.

that happened to my 200 gig hdd in my xbox. You wouldnt ever see a more mad of a man. So mad i opened it up and ripped the chip out(without desoldering) And ripped the hdd out(without unplugging it). Lol yes very outraged back up quickly. I messed up by not networking all the time. So just back up.

alright i will make a backup right now. but if i get a blank dive, will it like restore ok? like i have acronis 8 i think and will a backup restore onto a drive without windows on it?

Back
Top Bottom