Future System Specs?

Those parts are ok. To me, they are so-so but could be better for pure gaming. It's a good build and will play a lot of games.

i want it pure what parts am i missing out on... Ill take any recommendations. I want to make this a nice gaming machine that im going to maintain. It might take awhile to build due to money reason aka a job. I want to mostly play games like maybe world of warcraft, BF2 and source. It will also be used for a little graphicing im getting into also. Thanx alot
fenix

if ur going to have a $139 vid card then i would suggest a little less on the processor unless u dont have a budget then u can get wut ever u want. u should get a better mobo if ur going to get 139 vid.

Also, get this DVD burner:

LITE-ON Black 16X DVD+R 8X DVD+RW 4X DVD+R DL 16X DVD-R 6X DVD-RW 16X DVD-ROM 48X CD-R 24X CD-RW 48X CD-ROM 2M Cache IDE DVD Burner - Retail
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16827106988

Retail comes with Nero burning software so you can burn CDs and DVDs. It's black to match that case you picked above. You may need a floppy drive too. Anyone will do. They are so generic these days. The motherboard will include a floppy cable and hard drive cable for your Seagate drive too.

As for the black case, I feel this is a nice one for the price. You can save some money there if you get this:

ASPIRE X-Dreamer ATXB3KLW-BK/420W Black Steel ATX Mid Tower Computer Case ATX 420W power supply for AMD/Intel Power Supply - Retail
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16811144001

It's got a bigger power supply than the one you picked out and so much cheaper too.

You know what though? The case you picked out above have better cooling, I feel. It's got 2 huge 120mm fans compared to the Aspire case I linked you (it's got 2 smaller 80mm fans). I still feel the Aspire case is nice though and you don't really need those huge fans since your system won't run that hot according to the specs I pointed out. So yeah, the Aspire case is much better in my opinion or IMO in terms of cost and what you really need.

Ok, after taking a close look at the Aspire case, please get that one. The rear exhaust port can hold a 120mm fan or an 80 or 90mm fan. Wow, so good. Plus, there's a fan on top. This case is awesome.

Back
Top Bottom