DVI Problems

Aceninja

Beta member
Hi,
I have an ASUS Extreme AX700PRO Video Card. For my monitor I have a Hyundai L90D+. I have loaded the drivers for the monitor and video card, but am experiencing problems with the DVI Input. VGA works just fine, but when I have it on the DVI mode, the screen goes black like its not getting a signal and an error message displays on the screen saying Unsupported Video Mode. I have the connections hooked up right, so if anyone has any idea on what could be causing this please respond.

before switching to DVI, are you sure in the settings of the video card, you have selected this to be an available option?

If you right click the desktop and go to Properties, and then go to the Advanced tab, and then to Advanced Settings at the bottom, you should hopefully find a tab at the top about Monitors.

Try to then find a way of making it know you have a DVI monitor, so that it sends the signal out to it when connected.

I hope this helps.

Try my soloution.

I think you have a Intergrated graphics card though, so the layout probably isn't going to be the same.

Ah right.

In that case, if you follow my instructions, there should be a Monitors section of the driver for you to slect DVI from the list to use.

If though this doesn't exist, the whole problem might be the cause of you using Default VGA drivers and so, not getting the most out of your card.

If so, download the latest ones from the ATI website and try then :)

Back
Top Bottom