Pre-installation kit?!?!?!

matt_999

BSOD
hi whats is the point of an installation kit? to me there is no need, waste of money: e.g:
XP installation

Im not going to get one, i just wanted to know your views on them thats all? thankx for your input!

Matt

I gues it does something. hmm, something.

:D

I have no idea what it does, but obviously it doesn't do anything too important since I have survived this long without knowing what it does. :)

sounds like it's something for beginners...
not that installing windows the regular way is hard.

installing windows is not hard at all. I explained to my friend how to do it over msn and she did it all by herself :p lol

yeah, you can just let it go until you get to the part where you enter the cd key and choose your time zone....etc.

I have this thing.

One, you are NOT allowed to resell it

Second, it doesn't really install Windows. It's just a crappy thing M$ did

It's just something you use to make installing windows faster, or so they say, you default all the options you want to use for the install, and it goes for it.

Whether it is any good or not is unknown to me, I've never known anyone that's used it.

so all in all its a crappy thing that m$ brought out which does jack! fantastic, i just wondered what everyone else thought of it! i had seen them before just didnt know what the point of them was. As if installing Windows isnt easy enough already, lol!

Back
Top Bottom