what would u rate this

Dishdog said:

The Amish Kid said:
Really? I give it a 10/10. What dont you like about it? Although I would like to seem some pictures of it.

For a 10 it would need a bigger HDD at a faster RPM and at least 4GB's of RAM and the graphic cards won't be the best in like a week (i think thats when they release the 7800 515MB ones). 10 is perfect and that PC isn't.

breaker3000 said:
what would u rate my rig

*Dual AMD Athlon 64 X2 4800+ Processor with HyperTransport and Dual Core Technology
2.4GHz, 2000MHz FSB, 2 x 1MB full-speed level 2 Cache

*Dual Nvidia Geforce 7800 GTX

*NVidia NForce4 SLI chip set , 2 PCIe x16, 2 PCIe x1, 3 PCI slots , 8 Serial ATA-300, 2 Parallel ATA-133 ports

* 2GB RAM

* 250GB 7200 RPMw/ 8MB Cache

*X-fi xtreme music

* Microsoft Windows® XP Professional Edition SP2

I'm going to give it a 10 out of 10. It's a high performance machine, no doubt. How about getting the Raptor drive?

8/10, just because hes is getting a 4800+ which is a complete waste of money. He also didnt specify what kind of RAM. I would get a 250GB HDD with 16mb cache if you are going to spend that much, and he didnt specify mobo.

Dishdog said:
For a 10 it would need a bigger HDD at a faster RPM and at least 4GB's of RAM and the graphic cards won't be the best in like a week (i think thats when they release the 7800 515MB ones). 10 is perfect and that PC isn't.

u really can't have a perfect computer. No home user can ever have a perfect computer. NEVER! The military/goverment always has better computers, they are just amazing. And from what I can remember there is a computer that is able to reach like 280 teraflops or something like that. (that means 280 trillion operations per second).
So that kinda kicks the crap out of amd dual cores :p

But as in home user range I'd give that 10/10.

i cant give it more than an 8, because although you hit the nail on the head with the processor, and the mobo (which i believe is the asus one or the dfi) the videocard needs to be specified, if you have selected the asus n7800 card then id give you an 8.5, the rest would require two 74 gig WD 10,000 rpm raid config hard drives, with performance ddr memory, 2-4 gigs minimum. but this is something to brag about definetely and i dont think many of us can stand up to these specs...

mammikoura said:
u really can't have a perfect computer. No home user can ever have a perfect computer. NEVER! The military/goverment always has better computers, they are just amazing. And from what I can remember there is a computer that is able to reach like 280 teraflops or something like that. (that means 280 trillion operations per second).
So that kinda kicks the crap out of amd dual cores :p

But as in home user range I'd give that 10/10.

Well even for a home PC it's still not a ten. there are ppl that have better then his so if his is 10 what are theres(Without going over 10). The things i listed are things that home users can inprove so it's not a home user perfect either.

the world record in how many teraflops is held by Sun Microsystems. They used an 8-way opteron system :D

I like the case aswell, so that jacks up my 9.5/10 to a solid 10/10, like mammikoura said its a home pc!

Back
Top Bottom