One last question about limewire PRO please?!

joxley1990

Golden Master
Hello, does anybody know whether limewire PRO contains spyware etc etc. This might well be my last post because I rather feel I am just pecking people's heads.

James

No affence but are you 100000% sure? Because i've got this new pc and its really really goood and I put pro on there just for downloading music, and if it starts gettin spyware im in deep s***

Limewire has no spyware! Thats why i use it. I do not use pro, but my free version is greeat!

Just watch what you dowload. There are a LOT of worms on Limewire. I downloaded a couple with 851.7KB and I got screwed.

uhh... have you guys noticed that you can download limewire pro off of limewire?
just type in limewire pro in the search box.
lol

Yeah, don't download anything that is below a meg. THey are generally junk files and viruses. When you download something, look at the size. You know a huge program will be in the 200meg range or higher so that will be a clean download. Don't be getting stuff in the 1MB range if the software itself is much, much bigger than that. Sometime, you just have to use your best judgement and common sense when downloading files.

Back
Top Bottom