New to building a website

ahh, yes, it is very simillar to VB, it's pretty much based on it in actual fact...

Techy Geek said:
if you are new and just want to make a basic website, learning HTML may take longer than just doing it on a WYSIWYG program, such as Frontpage, learning HTML can be useful, but if you only intend to make one website, as a one off, don't bother.

As for space, 10 megs is fine unless you want to build a large website, or include LOADS of pictures and other media, if your website was 10megs, then you are doing well.

However, if 10 megs isn't enough, then you can get decent enough free hosting here: www.1asphost.com, I reccommend it, no pop-ups and you get 100 megs :D

is it possible to install one of those gallerys using that webspace, so that i can display my work?

ohhh i used to know how to i know its pretty crappy but any way, i used to know how to make a calculator and that was it but i was wondering if like someone could email and tell me how to make some basic programs in VB i was on the look for a keylogger but a mate of mine got caught and done so tats not such a priority any more

Back
Top Bottom