A good gaming Wireless keyboard/mouse?

DirtBikeRidr

In Runtime
I am trying to find a wireless combo set. The microsoft ones are sketchy, the mouse doesnt move straight or most of the times it jumps which really pissed me off while playing CSS. My price range is about $50.

If you have one, would you recomend it? If possible, plz post a website.

Thx.

Just use a wired keyboard and mouse. They're more reliable if you're using it for gaming purposes.

www.logitech.com
www.razerzone.com

Both Logitech and Razer make fantastic mice. For a keyboard, you're gonna have to go with Logitech or Microsoft. Razer only dedicates themselves to mice.

I've used logitech wireless and my friend's mouse wasn't jumpy at all. He used the mx1000 or whatever it is, the laser on. It was awesome. But yeah, I totally say wired. MOre responsive and you don't have any interferance.

I wouldn't do any wireless if your a gamer. Lag, interferance, batteries (for the keyboard, I know they have rechargeable mice), etc. Too much of a hassle... but if you want to have the wireless freedom, go right ahead.

DirtBikeRidr said:
I am trying to find a wireless combo set. The microsoft ones are sketchy, the mouse doesnt move straight or most of the times it jumps which really pissed me off while playing CSS. My price range is about $50.

If you have one, would you recomend it? If possible, plz post a website.

Thx.

i have only had problems with mt set of microsft wirelees stuff to(well only the mouse). the keyboard is perfect but the mouse sucks A$$.

DirtBikeRidr said:
the logitech mouses are jumpy, really jumpy. i'll check out the razer

Uhh no...

I use a MX518 and it's one of the best mice ever made. It's so nice...it also has a very nice ergonomic hand shape too...kinda like a oval curve. Me likey! :D

jac006 said:
I wouldn't do any wireless if your a gamer. Lag, interferance, batteries (for the keyboard, I know they have rechargeable mice), etc. Too much of a hassle... but if you want to have the wireless freedom, go right ahead.

Not really. Wireless technology has really improved now. The range is very nice and the connection is usually very nice. Battery life isn't a bad thing anymore because the technology is pretty power-saving now. It's just that wired mice are more reliable because theres a guaranteed connection, unless it somehow gets unplugged or whatnot.

Back
Top Bottom