New Pc

oo nice. u should rearrange the speakers so u can use the full potential of surround sound. thats a nice pc u got there to by the way. lol yea trdcorolla is helpful. i like ur pc setup its gonna b awesome for multi tasking.

im running xp on it with a vista skin. its mad. ye the specs trdcorolla listed are pretty much what i got in there except the only different thing is i put in 2gig of ram instead of the 1gig lol. i got some pics of the inside that i will post later =D

im so excited. the mouse is heaps cool aswell. mx1000 lazer mouse =D haha i can move the pointer on the screen with the actual mouse 10cm off the desk lol.

it was really fun putting it all together. i was heaps nervous when i started the actual build but now its all done and i have this super duper pc! haha all the other computers are jealous.

Nat =D

TRDCorolla said:
Since everyone's curious to know what Natalya has in her PC, here are the specs that I help make up, unless she changed some of them without me knowing:

ABIT Fatal1ty AN8-SLI Socket 939 NVIDIA nForce4 SLI ATX AMD Motherboard

AMD Athlon 64 X2 4800+ Toledo 1GHz FSB 2 x 1MB L2 Cache Socket 939 Dual Core Processor

Geforce 7800GTX 256MB 256-bit GDDR3 VIVO PCI Express x16 Video Card

GeIL ONE Series 1GB (2 x 512MB) 184-Pin DDR SDRAM Unbuffered DDR 400 (PC 3200) TCCD chips Dual Channel Kit System Memory - Retail

Western Digital - Caviar 200GB 7200rpm 8MB x 2

LG - GSA-4167BBK 16x Dual Layer (OEM) Black

LG - DVD-ROM Drive GDR-8163BBK 16x, Black

Samsung 730BF 17'' 4ms monitor

1.44MB 3.5" Beige (Multiple Face Plates)

Logitech X-530 5.1 Surround Sound

Logitech diNovo Cordless Desktop

Logitech QuickCam Pro4000 (OEM)

Thermeltake UB1000SWS case

Antec TRUEPOWERII TPII-550 ATX12V 550W Power Supply

Oh yeah, that's the good stuff.

Not bad...it's just the RAM that's kinda eh. Samsung doesn't even make TCCD's anymore. They're TCC5's and they're not so great.

<-------Windows Blinds-------->
Is that good? How does it work for XP? is it possible to turn it off under apperance? Where do i get it?

Blonde said:
<-------Windows Blinds-------->
Is that good? How does it work for XP? is it possible to turn it off under apperance? Where do i get it?

Yes

Fine

I gues so

google

Natalya, yes you should be very happy. You have a very very fast system there that won't lose its cool for a very good while :p

I just hope you put all that power to good use :D ;)

Back
Top Bottom