CF Constitution

jac006

Golden Master
I don't know about you guys in Europe, but I'm proposing the idea of a Computer Forums Constitution, like the U.S. has. I just think that there isn't as much orgranization, standardization, etc. for a growing place like this. We've seen mods been added and taken down, all because of opinion or majority and more. If we have guidelines to go by, then maybe we could have a better experience here, at CF. Again, I was just pondering and this thought popped up. Maybe you think it's dumb, maybe not. I dunno. I just think that, even though we have some rules already, it would be cool to have a real thing going on that lets have some good organization that would really enhance how we run CF.

i am not sure i can really agree with u dishdog. some people dont even read the rules before they join. its sometimes annoying when we get spammers in for sale trade section and people posting about bit torrents sometimes. some learn some dont. so maybe we do need a constitution of some sort.

if they don't read the rules what make you think they'll read the constitution, I was here over a year before it even occured to me that there were rules. I had just stayed inside them whilst still managing to post exactly what I had wanted.

The rules are coomon sense. there pretty basic. everybody knows that you don't spam. if you don't know that without reading the rules you shouldn't be touching a computer at all. it's like walking into a store and stealing and getting caught, and saying i didn't know you couldn't steal.

as root said even if we did make one up no one would read it. even less ppl probably would because it would be longer then the rules we have now.

Well to be perfectly frank, i do think that the rules here are layed out pretty plain and easy to understand. I understand that CF went through some times, but all is in the past now.

As we continue to grow here as a Community, it is just in the right mind to play by the rules just as a city abides by it's rules. And the police govern those rules.

Also if too much is changed, then it begans to lose it's luster of origalality.just my two cents in the matter..

spaceball.gif
<also moved to suggestions>

Back
Top Bottom