New Avatars

If you can revamp some of the older avatars, that would be great too. Get those old ones updated with the companies new logo style and remove some of the old ones like the old AMD CPUs.

Hehe, well, I'd probably upgrade to the Sony one. The only reason I have this one is because it's the best AMD option. So yeah, it's cool. :p

Oh ofcourse, We have to have that lol How Did I miss it? *would probly use it most*

Also, About the resizing bit.. I just went and looked at the old ones to see about revamping them, Well... that dancing penguin is bigger.. If the max. size was widened a bit for the new images (Not custom or anything, and not any wider than the detail pane is) Then They would fit and look pretty good imo.. Hmm.. I dunno, Something else to think about.

But yeah, About the Console Images, I'll talk to David about it. I didn't think about them when I made those, I was thinking computer manufacturers and what not.

According to David avatars use up too much server space so i cant see them being implemented :D

Dynamix said:
According to David avatars use up too much server space so i cant see them being implemented :D

If I can remember correctly (which I usually don't :D) not long ago he said that there is plenty of space left.

What do you mean too much server space?

I total, it's like 530KB

With most of them, it will be AT MOST 1.2MB

seriously. David's problem before with server space was if everyone had custom ones. It'd look tacky and if so and so many people could upload images to the server it would run down fast.

This is just more avvys

And More on the way still, I just had a problem with my hard drive so i am SO glad I uploaded them to photobucket XD man that was close

Back
Top Bottom