New Avatars

Don't forget any avatars implemented will expand the user details bit, so some of those larger avatars don't really have a chance of being implemented as they'd spoil the layout.

I'm not in charge, and I have no say over what images are implemented or not, but my advice is to make all suggestions regular avatar size.

I like those very much!

I'm sick of seeing everybody with the same old avatars, it's definitely time for an update. Those are great, try resizing them properly using Photoshop or something.

Us mods are limited to 65x65 px in size for our custom ones, try something about that and see how they look.

no prizes for guessing which avatar I liked best from those ones...

but i did have to resize it...
rember, 65x65

spank_fusion said:
Well, the banner-type ones can be resized, too.

but then they will be all funny looking,lol. you can't make a banner into a square without it looking squished(SP) or really small.

you can if you make the rest of the square rtansparant and keep the aspect of the banner...

I did like the windows and the linux distros, but yes if all were sized to 65 x 65 , they may have a shot at making it, but mind you..

None of the Mods here have the say so in the final decision of the Avitars used, only David has the say of what stay's and what goes.

Back
Top Bottom