New Pc

Wow, the system came out nice..Yes a pic of the heart of the engine would be cool to see. So what OS are you running on it Natalya? just wondering..;)

Since everyone's curious to know what Natalya has in her PC, here are the specs that I help make up, unless she changed some of them without me knowing:

ABIT Fatal1ty AN8-SLI Socket 939 NVIDIA nForce4 SLI ATX AMD Motherboard

AMD Athlon 64 X2 4800+ Toledo 1GHz FSB 2 x 1MB L2 Cache Socket 939 Dual Core Processor

Geforce 7800GTX 256MB 256-bit GDDR3 VIVO PCI Express x16 Video Card

GeIL ONE Series 1GB (2 x 512MB) 184-Pin DDR SDRAM Unbuffered DDR 400 (PC 3200) TCCD chips Dual Channel Kit System Memory - Retail

Western Digital - Caviar 200GB 7200rpm 8MB x 2

LG - GSA-4167BBK 16x Dual Layer (OEM) Black

LG - DVD-ROM Drive GDR-8163BBK 16x, Black

Samsung 730BF 17'' 4ms monitor

1.44MB 3.5" Beige (Multiple Face Plates)

Logitech X-530 5.1 Surround Sound

Logitech diNovo Cordless Desktop

Logitech QuickCam Pro4000 (OEM)

Thermeltake UB1000SWS case

Antec TRUEPOWERII TPII-550 ATX12V 550W Power Supply

Oh yeah, that's the good stuff.

Wow...............................................................

:eek:

Loving the specs and the PC.
The only thing I don't like about that pic is the desk...

The desk look ok. I love those speakers. Notice how the front channel is just small enough where it fits below the monitor. This way, you don't sacrifice quality of sound when you are watching a movie or listening to music. She's got a nice surround setup and those speakers compliment that very well. I've already got those on order and should be here from Newegg hopefully by the end of the week. They rock. I feel it would be better to move that big computer next to a work shelf or something. That way she can have so much more room for her books or other paperwork she has to do. That's the setup I have now and my table is wide open for anything.

I have those speakers...Keep the subwoofer away from moniter as well. It acts as a giant magnet when switched on

Back
Top Bottom