MB for games?

Kage said:
Check my post. It seems like the perfect board for you :p ^

You just need to find a retailer that works in USD that will sell it you.

Its SLI compatable, works with your processor, supports DDR400 RAM, and has excellent upgrading potential.

this one?

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16813136151&ATT=Motherboards+AMD&CMP=KNC-goog13

wow only $189.00 alot cheaper than the one i was gonna get which was $202.00 The Fatal1ty board, but it had bad reviews so i didnt get it. Thanks for help

yes that one, or a cheaper alternative, get the DFI LanParty NF4 (not the ultra) and mod the chipset to support SATAII and SLI :D

Haha, I wouldn't mod a motherboard if I were you :p

Anyways, I'm glad to help :) That board should work perfectly for what you want it to do, plus seems like it has overclocking potential too if you'd ever need it :D

it makes it so that the mobo supports SATAII and SLI, things that it didnt come with.

Though I really wouldn't

That board that I gave you the link to will support everything out of the box.

Only people know what they are doing should MOD as you can damage the components forever, just by a simple mistake and probably needs soldering and all that electronic stuff.

no soldering needed, just go to your local computer or hardware store and buy a conductive pen. I have heard that Nvidia has layered the top of the chipset with epoxy to prevent this modding, but you can easily scrape off the epoxy and mod away :D

Back
Top Bottom