Blonde

jac006 said:
It's all good. Research, research, research... the only way my man...
i dont wanna *crys* id rather have someone just tell me, but everyone, is sick of talkin about video cards, so im on my own for this one.

arrizx said:
i dont wanna *crys* id rather have someone just tell me, but everyone, is sick of talkin about video cards, so im on my own for this one.

For video cards, just buy whatever you can afford. The more expensive, the better. I don't even care if my CPU is the bottleneck or not, I would get the 7800GTX anyways (if I were to build a PC for myself right now, which I am not). x1800 XT is a good card too. 6800GT, 6800Ultra's are good cards. Budget wise, 6600GT's perform quite well for the price.

well that was very blunt at to the point. Thanks! i think ill go with the 6600GT because that is a card i have heard about often. But are these under $200. And could you just link me one here, just so you kinda put me in the right direction. Thanks.

<EDIT> because id like to have an idea for the cards that u guys talk about, because i dont seem to find the right ones :p

So...I go away for 2 hours and what? My "Hello" Topic turns into a video card topic...?

arrizx said:
Sorry My Bad. It happens sometimes *slaps hand*

<EDIT> i also need to take my power supply unit into account because its a dell dimestion 9100, with BTX case design, does everest tell PSU power?

<EDIT> this was supposed to be an edit, not a quote....

The X800 GTO2 is good too. It's pretty much the same architecture as the X850 XT PE, so you can just flash the BIOS and mod the voltage and start overclocking and TA DA! You've got a X850 XT PE for the price of a X800 GTO2! :D

Back
Top Bottom