New Pc

Natalya1

Daemon Poster
YAY! i finally finished building my pc and this image below is the result of my hardwork! thanks to everyone on here for all their help! (Especially TRDCorolla) =D

comp.jpg

Nat =D

HELL YEAH!!!! one suggestion....put the bass/subwoofer, on the floor, cause if u have it on max, like me, its gonna rattle the crap outta ur desk. cause it looks powerfull heh, power is good!

Incredible!!!!! Now you got to list those specs in your sig so we can all drool over it. Your welcome and I enjoyed looking up those high performance specs. Face the subwoofer opening against the wall too for maximum dispersment of bass. Aren't those speakers amazing? You know what though? At the time when I gave you the specs for the sound card, I believe it was the Audigy 2 ZS, it was nearing it's end. Now, there's a new line of sound card by Creative Labs called the SoundBlaster X-Fi. It will eventually be the premier chipset to replace the Audigy 2. Man, how technology advances.

Nice! Looks like you're using the Antec Sonata II case. Very nice. :)

Care to take a picture of the insides? :D

I like the 5.1 sound system. I need one too to add to my 2.1 that I already have

pretty sweet, and I myself have the same sound system and I have the subwoofer on the desk and it doesn't bother me that much. :p

Chris

Back
Top Bottom