Help with gfx card and ram

thermaltake tsunami case the 6600gt card. two cold cathodes. and my clock rate of my cpu is 1.99 volts wich is high but i cant help it thats how it came so i wanted to get watercooling to keep it stable and over clock it to 2.8ghz.

Oh wow, you manage to push your Athlon 64 to 2.8GHz? Is it a 3000+, 3200+, etc? I guess water cooling will do a good job of keeping it cool. I could probably push my 3500+ to 3GHz easily, but I would also consider water cooling too.

I would just go liquid nitrogen or liquid metal cooling and go past the 3ghz barrier. My friend at school got his comp (an fx 55) to push to 3.36ghz before it crashed because of instability with liquid nitrogen borrowed from the science lab...

I may do that someday just for fun. Overclocking the hell out of it. I'll bet if your friend were to keep it at 3GHz with liquid nitrogen, he could run it for years.

Yeah, he ran out of the liquid nitrogen and the cpu fried and the whole system crashed... lol... a good $800 for the cpu gone down the drain... lol... but it was worth it...

yea. i want to overclock my pc to 2.8 or 3 with watercooling. i have this coolance one for my gaming pc and wow its nice. i just want one for the poopy pc because i have to do most of my gaming on it when im at school. wich wont b a while but i wanna get ready.

Back
Top Bottom