Thermaltake big water kit

can i upgrade to bigger tubing on the thermal take or do i have to basically get a hole new thing?

If you want to get bigger tubing, then you have to get a converter/adapter. However, I would NOT recommend those. They usually limit your waterflow. I would just buy individual parts and put it together. You may spend a bit more, but you'll get better parts.

know any good setups for say 200bucks? i wanted the dangerden one wich was nice. can u give me a setup? i want really thick tubing. i can spend around 200-300bucks. so if anyone can get it for me i would greatly appreciate it.

DD BIX II - 57.99
DD TDX CPU block - 52.95
DD D5 Pump - 74.95
Tygon 1/2" ID 3/4" OD - 2.80/foot
DD Maze 4 GPU block - 44.95

These prices are directly from DangerDen without shipping or (tax)

That should be ~$200

thats cool thanks a lot. should i get them to custom build it for me or should ijust do it myself?

i would just buy the parts and assemble it yourself. Its a good learning experience. Make sure you buy some clamps at your local hardware store. and leak test like run with everything setup for 24-48 hours without your computer on so you dont short anything. Also, instead of buying a resevoir, buy a T-Line, they are cheaper and resevoirs tend to crack after a period of time. Make sure to get all the air bubbles out of the loop. Good luck with the build :D

ok thanks a bunch dude. i was actually gonna get a 5 1/4 one to put in my one of my drives so i can see if it leaks. and how would leak test it just leave it out and just turn it on right? on my other one i didnt have to do that. and how long should i leak test it? and what kind of clams should i get?

Get the steel worm kind. You know the ones that you use a screw to tighten? Those ones are strong and you can adjust the tightness easily.

Don't get the plastic clamps or the steel wire ones. The plastic ones tend to break after a while and the steel wire ones are sort of flimsy.

Feircepc said:
ok thanks a bunch dude. i was actually gonna get a 5 1/4 one to put in my one of my drives so i can see if it leaks. and how would leak test it just leave it out and just turn it on right? on my other one i didnt have to do that. and how long should i leak test it? and what kind of clams should i get?

leak test for 24-48 hours, get the steel worm clamps, they shouldnt be too hard to find at your local hardware store. For the 5.25" drive bay thing, are you talking about a resevoir?

God Conrad, I already told him to get steel worm clamps! GOSH! :p Stop biting off of me!

Back
Top Bottom