Ghz. Difference?

Stampy

Baseband Member
Just wonderin if theres a noticeable difference in a CPU speed... Like im looking at 2 of the exact same computers... except one has 3.2 Ghz, and the other has 3.4 Ghz. Theres a 200$ difference, and I just wanted to know if the .2 Ghz makes a big enough difference for the money. Thanksss.

lhuser said:
.2GHZ = 200MHZ. There is slight difference.

Enough for 200$ worth? My other computer has 3.0 and its fine while runnin BF2 with 512 RAM, so I was thinkin there shouldnt be too much of a difference.

It's not really worth it. 200MHz of difference won't kill you. But, if we were to talk a 3.2GHZ and a 3.8GHZ, now it would have been better to buy the 3.8GHZ. For $200, it's useless

It ones of thoughs things where it hard to draw a line. it's like saying why not drop done to a 3.0 or even a 2.8... and save the money. somewhere it begins to count but it's hard to find where that somewhere is. Do you see what i mean? for $200 extra i personally wouldn't but thats just where i have chose to draw my line.

yea just use some of that 200 100 at very most for a insane air cooling system and overclock to liek 3.5 and still have 100bucks in ur pocket.

I wouldn't go for it... it's not worth it. Just oc if you want. 3.2ghz is just fine...

Back
Top Bottom