restart

when u install something what makes ur comp have to restart.

some programs dont make you do this.

and is there a way to avoid this?

the ones that don't make you restart don't change any system files so there is no need for it to restart. FOr the ones that make you resart ther is no way around this. sometimes you can just log off and log back in and it will be fine but it's better to do a full restart.

Well, whenever you restart you clear out the ram bceause ram is only active when there is electrcity so it clears the ram and thus gives you a "fresh start" off whatever you were installing. You have to restart probably because the program manufacturer wants you to have clean ram to have a smooth working pc without left over installation crap still on your ram. That's my take on it...

Is it also not something to do with the programs putting information into Windows registry?

ya how do i get this stuff out?

hey, i take a program to back up only the registry....then wehn i uninstall i resotre the backup to the registry...o maybe not that might kill my comp

ACDC ROX said:
ya how do i get this stuff out?

hey, i take a program to back up only the registry....then wehn i uninstall i resotre the backup to the registry...o maybe not that might kill my comp

Your just trying to get to use the trial software over again. One of your threads go locked already for trying this so stop.

fine fine. gosh. it is just like idk they over picrice these programs so i am sticking it to the man. yet i am not cuz i cant find out how to totally uninstall them from my comp. alright can a mod lock this thread i dont need it anymore

Back
Top Bottom