Whats better? Film or Digital?

Yeah, digital isn't quite there yet, but it's definitely getting better. I'm thinking that film quality digitals will be practical and affordable soon.

well, i think FIlm will be up their since some can get qualitys @ huge pixel rates (well not pixels but it would take 4 gigapixels to match this. so @ least 20 years b/f digital passes film. (Note I am talking about Static not Motion pictures)

Well yeah, when I said soon, I meant like a decade or two. Guess I should have specified. It will happen eventually though.

Digital is definitely the way to go. They look pretty good to me and the most important aspect of digital photography is the fact that they are easy to transfer from PC to PDA to anything else. They can also be manipulated easily too because they are already in digital form.

Well yes, if you're only going to be keeping the pictures as files, then go digital. If you plan on having physical copies, definitely go with film.

i bet there are digital cameras (maybe not commercial ones) that are better than film. like some crazy telescope or something that nasa invented.

Back
Top Bottom