Blonde

Blonde

Fully Optimized
Hi, I am new. I have a mac os x G5 imac running windows xp through virtual pc. i am a 13 year old school boy and i like doing stuff on my computer.

Welcome to CF! Just two things to say that I say to all new ones: don't spam and have fun!

Welcome to CF, if your wanting to learn more about computers, you'll be overwhelmed with the amount of information our colaberated minds hold :p
Hope you enjoy yourself here and don't spam and be nice.

chris

Oh yeah draconum, that's right! consolidation indeed.... we have some massively smart people in this place... me being one of them... lol....

jac006 said:
Oh yeah draconum, that's right! consolidation indeed.... we have some massively smart people in this place... me being one of them... lol....

yea jac lol ur so modest. lol welcome to cf please dotn talk about torrents and downloading files illegaly. thats all i ask lol. to many people do it. ooo u got a mac how is it?

Hello blonde. Microsoft's Virtual PC is a cool software. I'm going to download that later on. I beleive you are the only member here that actually uses a Mac. But a G5, whew...

Feircepc said:
yea jac lol ur so modest. lol welcome to cf please dotn talk about torrents and downloading files illegaly. thats all i ask lol. to many people do it. ooo u got a mac how is it?

Ah Yes, About the mac...I love mac os x, but then recently i discovered Virtual PC and Windows XP..now i am torn between the two. I love Mac because i know it back to front and inside out -- i have grown up with a mac all my life. But now i love Windows XP. I like it cos its different and simple...now i dont know what to do... i am looking at buying a Dell laptop with XP and keeping my Mac...

Back
Top Bottom