installing things

Status
Not open for further replies.
when i install something, right, i want to know exactly everything and where everything goes.

like if install a trial. and the time is up. then i reinstall it. it says i have no more time? like these things are leaving registry items and other things on my comp so that i cant reinstall this.

so is it possible to keep a track of everthing it installs?

or files it may modifie, ect.

i want to know the changes from b4 i install and after i install if you know what i am saying

you don't really need to know that, when you uninstall something it removes everything from your computer, makes it like it was never installed.

ACDC ROX said:
when i install something, right, i want to know exactly everything and where everything goes.

like if install a trial. and the time is up. then i reinstall it. it says i have no more time? like these things are leaving registry items and other things on my comp so that i cant reinstall this.

so is it possible to keep a track of everthing it installs?

You just want to use the trial software over and over again don't you,lol. I've often wondered this too(not for the same reason).

I think it leaves something to the registry or somewhere, just to preven ppl like u using trials all the time.

Though I have heard that one effective way is to turn your computer clock so that u like make it year 2007. Then install the trial, and then turn the clock back. Though I don't know if this will work and u would need to turn the clock backwards since u have already installed the trial. So try turning the clock back to when u still had time left on the trial :) Though I have no idea if this will work, someone said it works sometimes, but I doubt it works often.

Yeah, you would have to check the registry for the file that the program leaves. You would have to peruse it totally. You could easily just reformat the hd... lol.... if you're that desperate, but, otherwise, I wouldn't go through the trouble...

ya but i dont want to go thru all of the regisrty! is there a way to like make a picture of the registry after and b4 (hypothetically with the picture) and then compare side to side?

and well i do turn back the clock on some, but on adobe programs if you turn it back it will end on you, and if you turn it back to thr right date, it will also screw on you.

hey, what if you changed the daste in the BIOS?!?!?! that might work

You shouldn't be asking to get round the trial limit.

If you install a trial, it's just that - a trial. If you like the software, you should pay for the full version.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom