some pc picking troubles

killzoneman0

In Runtime
1. what all new things are coming out for everything next year (cpu's,ram,ect.

2. should i wait until next year to get that stuff?

well, it depends on your budget. newer things usually are quite expensive. i think m2 comes out next year. not really sure though...

i'm looking for a cheap laptop. would a pentium 2 500mhz be good for just surfing the net and playing most internet games? also, would it be good if it had wireless internet? or would the internet be slower since its p2?

internet won't really be slower if you have a slower PC. Just make sure it has as much RAM as a standard system. Possibly 256 or 512mb.

Though, yes, Surfing the net should be fine, and as for online internet games, yes, unless you mean 3D games, in which case, look elsewhere since a Pentum 2 Laptop is unlikely to come with a good video card.

It should be, as I don't exactly know how much of the system is used up while surfing the net, but as long as the network card is good, it shouldn't really take too much from the system itself.

How fast a connection are you talking about plugging up to it?

I also think Wireless wouldn't be a problem, again, if the card within it is good enough to handle most of the hassle.

Back
Top Bottom