Nokia N70 Smartphone

macbook

Fully Optimized
Hi,

My new phone (nokia N70) is coming tomorrow, just wondering, its a smartphone so its meant to work with lots of different apps, what can i install onto it when it comes?

Thanks, Russell.

Check some phone forums, they have great apps and such for phones. Just google it. Also, what OS is it?

You should be able to have programs like Messenger, Paint programs, maybe even a GPRS tracker for cars, games of course, and loads of 3rd party software :p

Kage said:
maybe even a GPRS tracker for cars

atleast some of the little bit older nokia phones have this so I think that the new ones will have it too. It's nice how it always tells u where to turn :D

When I had the 6600 i used to get my apps from bearshare. They usually have a good selection of nokia symbian apps. I believe you can use msn mobile on some of those smartphones.

What shall i search for in bearshare and how do i install them onto my phone though?

rusbo.uk said:
Hi,

My new phone (nokia N70) is coming tomorrow, just wondering, its a smartphone so its meant to work with lots of different apps, what can i install onto it when it comes?

Thanks, Russell.

I got dat phone last week. hav u got any good apps? check out www.my-symbian.com

p.s its a symbian phone not a smartphone

Back
Top Bottom