best system

Lol my system is no were near the best but its worth a mention.

500 PSU
AMD 3200+ (939)
1gig RAM (PC3200 512x2)
7800gtx

ya you people say like o my system is not good, i dont have a 64 bit and u guys do. so dont say you got a bad one

worked a year saving money for my rig, also took some of my car money and used it

well i am 12, dont have any income, blah.

this is my moms comp but i built it with my science teacher who is awesome. dude he is the coolest teacher ever.
o well

and when i get a job, i will have a laptop and a speed machine with 30 Mbps/5 Mbps Verizon FiOS.

ewww $200? no way

maybe i will go for the $30 or the $50

well it will be above my 3mbps/768kbps i got now. well what i got now is good but it will be better when i am older....

Here's what I have:

AMD 1333MHZ integrated CPU
1Gb RAM
400W PSU
120GB HdD
60GB HDD
Geforce 5200 (Looking for a 6600GT)

I am trying to learn how to unweld a mobo compnent. When I'll master it, the CPU will be out, then I'll insert a socket. Then, I'll try the Athlon CPU first and if it works, I'll go buy an AMD Athlon XP 3000+

lhuser said:
Here's what I have:

I am trying to learn how to unweld a mobo compnent. When I'll master it, the CPU will be out, then I'll insert a socket. Then, I'll try the Athlon CPU first and if it works, I'll go buy an AMD Athlon XP 3000+

to much work dude. its saudering by the way. u have to get a machine to do it or the whole board is messed up. i suggest u not to do it being the pins are so small u would have a 98% of damaging the board and 99.9% of it not working at all. trust me its way to small for a human to do.

Back
Top Bottom