Happy halloween everyone

yay.... eggs.... :rolleyes:

sorry, i dont like halloween... too many fireworks, and eggs for my liking... (i detest fireworks btw...)

Happy Halloween all! I'll be giving out candy today and scaring little kiddies as they try and take the whole bowl! mwuahahaha.... lol...

Hehehheh...thatll teach them for knocking at my door!

Give them the sweets, run round through the back door and out to the drive, and scare the ShOitE out of them!!! Muahahaha

Eggs and Fireworks?!?!?! I'm not sure if that's the right holiday. It's mainly just scary costumes, candy, and scaring the crap out of people. I guess you can include eggs if you were to pull a prank on someone's house by egging it or throwing toilet paper across their home and lawn. So fun...that's what they get for a "trick" when no treat is given.

Haha, Happy Holloween!

My friend is gonna wait until later when the older kids come out and if any try to TP his house or something he's gonna shoot them with his AirSoft gun. :p

15_3_32.gif

I just got back from work at around 9:30pm this evening. Halloween's pretty much over in my book. What a drag. All the candy that I bought is sitting at work still. At least I got overtime pay out of it :)

Back
Top Bottom