Benchmark results: ATI Radeon X1800 XT vs Nvidia Geforce 7800GTX

Yep,

Though if they don't do ports, why is Call Of Duty 2 a definite port? It'd have to be for the graphics and framerate to be worst than the PC version. Surely they should be the same!!! :p

I'd be surprised by the way, if the new ATI cards didn't support CrossFire... they need to really if they are going to compete with Nvidia's SLI on 7800's.... weird

man, I wish I would have waited a little longer to upgrade my system. With all these new cards coming out...

You've got a great card though that'll last you a very long time, so I wouldn't complain :p I'm sure you can run all of todays games in full anyway with full antialising and high res.

Yeah, a 7800GT is pretty good to have right now. The good thing about all these new cards coming out is that it makes all the 6800GT's and Ultra's a lot cheaper.

The X1k family supports CrossFire. All X series cards support CrossFire, but you have to have the CrossFire Edition master card and the only card for that is the X850 XT PE. ATI will probably release the X1800 XT CrossFire Edition soon after the X1800 XT releases (Five more days! :D).

I just realized somthing. I dont know if you guys have heard of evga's step up program. Well I might just be able to exchange my 7800gt for the 7800gtx 512mb and only have to pay the difference :D. Depending on the price I might just do this

Really? How does this work?

Thats really kewl though that there allowing you to do that :D

Back
Top Bottom