Thermaltake big water kit

like an aftermarket video card cooler? you are going to have to remove your video card, take off the stock cooler, and reapply your thermal paste and put on the new cooler.

oh ok. well like do i have to cut the tubing though? and im good with thermal paste. and do any vga coolers fit that tubing anyway? its so small

yes, the tubing will fit, make sure you use clamps and leak test before you use it. you have to cut the tubing yourself.

u guys know any good vga blocks? i also found this new stuff on frozencpu that its like not conductive liquid cooler. so would it still be safe? and should i but more tubing just in case i cut to much?

a good vga block is DangerDen Maze 4. For the liquid, i would use distilled water with 5-10% anitfreeze.

i think the DD Maze 4 is 1/2" barbs. TT uses 3/8" tubing (which i highly despise) You either need a converter or change out the barbs or get new tubing.

If you're going to use a Danger Den block, go with 1/2" (although I think they sell them with the 3/8" barbs). 3/8" tubing doesn't cut it. Don't even bother getting converters/adapters...they'll just impede the flow of water.

Back
Top Bottom