XBox 360 video

wow lol. some people said it was going to be 500bucks but there he said for premium it was 299. strange but it looks coooool. lol i want now so i gotta dcide over pc or system. ooo to big of a decision.

Uhh, no. He said the Core system is $299. The Premium is $399 (which he didn't say, but just referred to it as the "console, wireless controller, hard drive" etc.)

I'm going to buy the core system. You know why?

Well for one, I can buy a game and a memory card witrh the system, for the same price as the Premium.
I can use a wired controller that comes with the core unit and won't have a problem with it since the rooms not that large,
Plus, the hard drive that will come with the Premium version will become less needed when bigger drives are released for the system, and I'l be able to buy one of those seperately when needed.

So, thats my plan. When I get a job...anyway :p

Idk I would rather spend that 400.00 (USD) on a better video card than some game console...

Thats up to you, but I think them being as cheap as they are, and you knowing you won't have to worry about settings, etc is a very good thing.
Basically, if you buy one of the next gen systems, your buying a grand+ worth of PC parts for the price of a console.

Plus sometimes, I prefer to play infront of a tv in the living room to playing on a smaller monitor upstairs in my room, where at the moment, its soo cold, brrr...

Plus having to keep up with technology, etc.

Osak said:
Idk I would rather spend that 400.00 (USD) on a better video card than some game console...

Considering that the Xbox 360 is more powerful than any desktop PC ever, it's not a bad price for $400. Just a X1800 XL is about $440-$450.

I enjoy both, although I am more accurate with the analog stick than a mouse and keyboard. I guess my hands are just coordinated like that. The only thing that limits the console is the lack of expandability (although the Xbox 360 will have some form of that--through the upgradeability of the 20gb hard drive). Updates for games and firmware can be downloaded, the same goes for the emulation files of older original Xbox games. All that is through the innovative Xbox Live Online Service. :)

Definately. Sony better know what they're doing when doing their online service, or they're gonna end up with the mess they had, also known as Sony Online. Xbox Live is T3H 0WN@G3! :D

Back
Top Bottom