post ur internet speed

Dishdog said:
What are you downloading from(P2P, off a website)?

When I'm downloading from a website is is around 80kbps but if im using a p2p it's usually lower, like if im lucky 60kbps

Well from P2P it all depends on how many users you can download from. as for websites it matters how much bandwidth they have available, if you try at night you should get faster speeds for websites.

15 Mbps down/ 2Mbps up verizon fios. I get 14.8 down/1.8 up (pppoe overhead). 3-4 MS Pings to google.com. I love FiOS - and TV should be rolled out by the end of the year. Oh, and did I mention nearly 100% uptime. Also - with an OC-12 per 32 houses, almost no oversubscription. Don't you just hate me....

yeah I do, I hate my stupid sbc yahoo. But it's the cheapest broadband and that's all my mom cares about. Even though I get random times where I just willn't have internet because sbc is stupid. That is my mini rant about sbc

aaron12345 said:
15 Mbps down/ 2Mbps up verizon fios. I get 14.8 down/1.8 up (pppoe overhead). 3-4 MS Pings to google.com. I love FiOS - and TV should be rolled out by the end of the year. Oh, and did I mention nearly 100% uptime. Also - with an OC-12 per 32 houses, almost no oversubscription. Don't you just hate me....

nice, and verizon should have tv, then they would have it all, tv, phone, cell, internet, and tv

i have there dsl and phone

oc-12 per 32 houses? oversubsciption? what does all that mean

and what does pppoe overhead mean?

I have Blueyonder broadband

2MB

And I'm only paying £17.99 a month

Ha!

Beat that price!

Hah. Nice. FIOS is great, especially for people on Long Island. 30/5 for 55 bucks? I'd take that anyday.

Yea I could - I might switch for the upstream my servers are hungry. In Fairfax County they have the 30/5 for $55 also. And I just checked - FiOS TV is availible!!!! I'm ordering right now!

Back
Top Bottom