anyone have a canon powershot sd200 or sd 300

does anyone have a powershot sd 200 or sd 300?

i need to know is it worth getting one, and can someone take a little video with it, just like 30fps and like basic setup or w/e

see i want to know if i should get a camcorder or a canon powershot sd 200/300

so someone take some videos with it plez i need to know if the quilaity of the video is good!

plez!

and what size sd card would you reccomend for it?

Yes, Canon cameras are too good. Did you know that they're experimenting with a new power source to replace the batteries? Canon already has like three different prototypes of their "fuel-cell battery" and they claim that they can be used in portable printers, digital cameras and smaller mobile units. There is still some problems with fuel-cells and even if we may not see them anytime soon, there is a good chance of getting to see the fuel cells in our futures mobile units power supply.

no offense i need someone with a powershot sd200/300 camera not peeps telling me about feula cell batteries

no offense

weak battery life and no battery indicator, night shots are blurry, adn limited flash range?

3 zoom is not nice

idk if i like this, anyone know of a camera with at least 2 inch lcd, 4-5 megapixels, 3-6 optical zoom

i would like 4 or above, and can take videos?

Back
Top Bottom