Microwave question

lhuser said:
Thanks a buch at both of you! I've never though a microwave could do this!

One other thing:

If I use another glass of water in front of it and let it run for 5 secons, will it tell me that there's microwave leaking if the water turns hot?

Put the glass of water out the box right up on the junction where the door latches. BUT make sure you have a cup of water inside the oven. It will do great damage to run it empty.

Ok, updated:

Power on Self test: OK
Microwave Power on cooking: OK
Microwave leaks: None found
Usage in a bedroom: UNKNOWN
Overall: The microwave is up and running...although the little chunk of the broken plate

Haha, paranoia! Yeah, a little bit of microwaves leaks out all the time when you use a microwave. Not enough to be hazardous though.

Microwace radiation can make you infertile, so watch out!!!

I know where to put the microwave. Also, I won't be sticking my face righ on the door.
I think they just threw it out because a small piece of the glass plate broke. All I need is:

Cleaning
Finding a place to place the bad guy and try to make it operational. (It will not be where my computer is though lol)

You should cook CDs and various other items in it. Nuking a CD looks like a mini lightning storm from the microwaves reflecting off of it.

Yes, but I don't want to kill it. But thanks for saying. I knew that...I had an experience lol!

well just wanting to tell u something. avoid putting metal in it because it ruins the life of it and also if u do it will not explode ok. it just gets really hot.

Back
Top Bottom