Motherboard set on fire! - Literally!

joxley1990

Golden Master
Yep, one of the pc's in my house set on fire, I mean atcual flames!! Now, the onboard sound, onboard VGA and I think the serial ports will not work. Shall I buy a new MOBO or just buy the seperate components, PCI sound, AGP VGA?

lhuser said:
Could you post pics please?

dude wtf hes asking for help and u want pics so u can laugh ur ass off at him...

well anyways i suggest u take it to someone and see what parts are totally burnt out.. If it caught fire im guessing Ur mobo for sure ... maybe ur cpu and maybe video cards but im not sure. just check which work and replace them.

Yes please!

Going back to problem now:

if your system is pretty decent, the mobo's just fine

@woot!: erm...do you think I'd laugh just b/c a mobo fried? I past this thing. I just want to see how bad the damage is

oo thanks [w00t!]gAme* i wanted to say that but might of seemed rude from me. it is/was a pc only for internet and little things, so i didnt bother with a good vid card, just an onboard, the onboard definetly doesnt work, and sound definetly doesnt, dont use serial anyway. its two tiny tiny components which must be the YDO processors. and there's no way i can get them replaced. should i just get a cheapy mobo?

Ye suppose, thanks guys, and lhuser I will get a couple of pics for you, check back here tomorrow

Back
Top Bottom